The AquaBioTech Group offers student training placements lasting from 3 to 12 months.
The AquaBioTech Group actively encourages students and post-graduates to undertake training sessions at our company so as to gain valuable practical, applied and hands-on experience. Many of the past students that have undertaken placements within the various companies of the AquaBioTech Group have linked their training to EU or state funded training sessions.
Students interested to apply for a position are encouraged to do so early due to limited availability of places.
Available Internships (Last update 01 Jun 2016):
1. Aquaculture Engineering and Maintenance Internship
2. Marketing and Business Development Internship
3. Market Research and Intelligence Internship
4. Aquaculture R&D Technician Internship
5. Human Resources Internship
6. Graphic Design Internship
7. IT Internship
To apply for any of these positions check the Apply page.